From our friend Dennis Conrad…
There is only ONE competition in the gaming industry that truly acknowledges the very best casino marketing teams. Those teams that planned BIG. Those teams that drove additional visits, incremental revenue, and gained qualified players.
Is this your team? Share your success with your peers — the international gaming industry. What could be a better benchmark or motivator?
April 30th is the due date for your submissions for the 2012 Romero Awards Competition. We’ve made it even easier this year; the process is all online.
So, here’s the deal. Most of you are familiar with the process of submitting for the Romero Awards. However, if you have never entered this prestigious competition before, and you know you have done impressive work around your casino marketing this past year, then I want to challenge you to take the time to share your marketing success with your peers.
Our eight years of award winners tell us that taking home a Romero Award is about pride and dreams coming true — this is the climax for casino marketers at properties large and small across the world. It is about competing with the very best, the most dedicated casino marketers. Previous award winners stand tall among their peers.
Pick your best promotion(s) or event(s). Bring them to life on the online entry form . Comply with every word of instruction.
Please note, for 2012, we’ve also updated a few of the categories to better reflect current casino marketing vehicles:
• Direct Mail Marketing (single or campaign)
• Community Relations (charity, cooperative business programs)
• Casino Floor Promotion
• VIP Promotion (for top-rated players)
• Online Marketing (website and social media)
• Electronic Marketing (Email and Mobile)
Here are the key points you need to know:
• Your submissions are due no later than April 30, 2012. Enter as many categories as you wish. No more than three nominations per category, please.
• The awards ceremony takes place during the 2012 Casino Marketing Conference at Paris Las Vegas. Specifically, competitors will be honored at a VIP breakfast on the morning of Thursday, July 26. You will be notified if you have won a Romero about a month before. All casinos who submit can send a representative as our guest to the awards breakfast.
The 2012 Casino Marketing Conference, home of the Romero Awards, returns July 24-26 to Paris Las Vegas, and will again be produced by Raving Consulting Company for BNP Media.
Will I see you there? Are you ready to go shoulder to shoulder with some of the best casino marketing pros in the world? I hope so.
President and Chief Strategist
Raving Consulting Company